Thursday, February 12, 2009

30 minutes a day is not enough?

Last night before bed I was watching the local news and they said "New studies are saying that 30 minutes of exercise a day is considered no longer enough to lose weight and keep it off! Now fitness experts are saying to successfully lose weight and keep it off perminantly you need 50 minutes of exercise a day!"

This may be true, I dunno, I plan to look into it deeper. Damnit! I want to know if I am doing enough or if I am even scimming the surface. It bugged me because they didn't offer any recourse. what is the deal with the news and all of the media offering very little recourse???? WTH? UGH! I know one thing, I can do 50 minutes a day easily with just Turbo Jam and my Walking or Yoga and Walking, but for crying out loud.... if this 50 minutes a day thing is fact, it irritates me with these 10 minute work outs and 20 minute works out they advertise all over TV!

Make up your mind! GEEZ!

No comments: