Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another Loss!!

So it's time for another weigh in right? Sometimes I really look forward to it and sometimes I dread it.

You know how it feels when you did great all week and you know you're gonna see a loss because the pants getting baggy and you can see and feel the differance? But on the flip side those scales don't always show a full and accurate discription of what is really going on.

So, let me begin with the new jeans I bought a couple of weeks ago. Remember the first new pair of jeans I had bought in five years? when I tried them on, they fit, they were snug but my belly rolled over the top a little. I really should have taken a picture but I hate pictures of my role, right? lol

Well, it's two weeks later, been watching and counting my calorie and exercising, rotating my week with yoga, turbo jam and kicked it up with tae bo this week. I put those jeans on yesterday and OMG! I can pull them on and pull them off without unzipping and unbuttoning them!! ROCK ON!!

Dreadfully I stepped on the scales. I know how it goes, because the scales sometimes won't move... lol

But, this time they did!! YAY I stepped up and WOW! 149.5!!

Ok, three exciting things happened here for me.
1. I lost 7 lbs!!

2. My new jeans are falling off!!

3.I got over my plateu!

I always , always, always, get stuck at 152 lbs. It frustrates me really bad!

So, I am going to keep going. I have entered a new ten lbs zone. I beat the 50's on the scale, and now I am focusing on the 40's!!

I can tell already since I started that it's easier to breath and yoga is getting easier to do because I can bend down farther without my fat role getting in the way.

Also, the more pumped up workouts I enjoy, tae bo and turbo jam is getting easier to breath through and my stamina is increasing! That's so great.

I can't wait til it's gone. I want to have it all history by summer, but I want to keep working out so I keep it off but continue to make a lean beautiful body.



GO RACHEL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
I'm so excited to have stumbled upon your blog today. I'm also 5.0 tall and my start weight was 172 also with a heart condition. I'm stuck this week at 163 and am excited about getting into the 50's soon. It seems you're blog is a slightly future me. I just started Turbo Jam this week after finishing Slim in 6 and it's awesome! I can already see results. Do you have a favorite TJ workout? Keep up the good work.

Rachel said...

Hey,


it's cool that you found me. I am guessing you homeschool?? My children are homeschooled as well.

I love doing all of the TJ work outs, I especially enjoy the ab work out but I am not partial to one particular work out, because they are all fun and I like the variety.

I like the abs the most because thats my target area.

I was excited to get into the 40 zone finally, and now I am looking forward to the 30's.

I have noticed with myself I tend to stall out about a week around my period, even when I watch everything I eat, I will maintane or gain a couple of pounds, but once I get past that time of the month the weight starts coming off again.

Welcome to my blog and I hope we can inspire each other.

I've been a stranger lately because I am so busy with my work, but I will be updating with new pictures soon! :)

Rachel