Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day of rest...

When exercising you should give your muscles a rest 1 - 2 days a week. They need to relax and rejuv.

I have chosen Sunday's as my rest day no matter what. That is the day I don't work, and I go to church and spend quiet time alone with me and my kids when they get home from their father's.

Tonight, I thought I'd give my body a much deserved rest. I still ate well, and I did walk today, but I'm letting my abs and my other muscles I have been working so hard a day off. ;)

Stepped on the Scale today, like I know I shouldn't. I should only weigh in once a week, but I noticed a big change , so I thought I'd peak. I am down two more pounds.

I am guessing due to water weight, or the scales are finally catching up to all of the work I've done and it didn't show for almost three weeks, now it's just tipping lower and lower. I am sure after the first week or two of this, it will slow down to about 1 - 2 lbs a week as it should.

Rachel

No comments: