Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday Weigh In

WEEEEEE! Last week I weighed in at 157.8 and today when I stepped on the scales I weighed 155.6 YAY Moi! That is 2.2 pounds!!!

I met last weeks goal of lose 2 pounds to work towards my 8 lbs off this month..... AND towards my total of 40 lbs!! SOOOOO, I getting closer to getting there than I was when I started!

This week I want to go for two pounds again. So I will walk, do an aerobics video of choice and work my abs since that is my biggest problem area of all!!

My Posture has improved, I am holding my stomach in more without thinking about it. I haven't been grubbing all the time. I think my cravings for sugar and caffine have almost depeleted , now if I can get rid of my nicotine craving all together I would be set!!!

Feels good to know I worked so hard and it paid off. I know it was ALOT of work for 2.2 lbs, but lets look at two pounds of butter because that is the eqaulivant to two pounds of fat on our bodies. WOW, that is ALOT, isn't it? Yeah it is.... I don't want that on me, and if I can work it off, I am going to do it.

It's easier to gain it than it is to lose it.

But in working hard we're not just losing weight... what else is there?

Stronger Heart and Lungs.
Stronger Leaner Muscles.
More Stamina and Strength endurance.
A better self esteem.
Clearer Skin.
Better sleep at night.
Happier and more Positive Attitude.

No comments: